I found this particularly sad. My copy of PaidContent’s e-mail newsletter today included this disclaimer at the top: “I have made some deliberate mis-spellings, for obvious reasons.”

Here is the e-mailed version of an article:

Here is the web version:

Note 1: Even the LINKS were misspelled in the newsletter making them useless.

Note 2: The RSS Feed from PaidContent is based on the newsletter so even if you read the feed instead of the newsletter (I read the feed), you still get the typos and wrong links.

I’d suggest that we all just spell things the way they are supposed to be spelled, and say what we want to say, damn the poorly thought-out spam filters.