This morning I started wondering if any of the other web shops and interactive agencies in Canada are paying attention to the blogosphere. The scientist in me figured an experiment was in order.
So, here is a list of ten randomly selected Canadian interactive shops. Let’s see how long it takes them to spot their company name and URL and add a comment to let us all know they found this contest they didn’t even know they were participating in. I’ll update the post with “time to reply” updates as they find us.
Results To Date:
- silverorange (1 Hour 43 Minutes)
- Dunedain (21 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Twist Image (21 Hours 45 Minutes)
- Teehan+Lax (1 Day 3 Hours)
To Be Heard From:
- Blast Radius
- Critical Mass
- Henderson bas
- Note to our competitors: To make sure comments are legit, e-mail me from your work e-mail so I know the comment is really from the company and not from a “passionate customer” helping you out! Note to those reading our feed: To make sure those monitoring feeds instead of blogs have a fair chance I’m posting the whole post rather than an excerpt this time.
Originally published at www.onedegree.ca on September 27, 2005.