Summer means that it is time to start thinking about the “Digital Marketing Awards.” Now in its seventh year, the DMAs have expanded once again. Six new categories bring the total to twenty. Also expanding is is the jury.
Here’s the official jury as selected by Thane Calder, President, CloudRaker and Jeff Smith, Senior Manager, Interactive Marketing & eBusiness, hbc.com:
- Mario Alfano, SVP, Marketing and Strategy, CanWest Interactive
- Fady Atallah, President, BlueSponge
- Cam Bedford, VP, General Manager, Fjord Interactive Marketing and Technology
- Kyler Bell, Director, eCommerce and Online Marketing, Loblaw Companies Limited
- Paul Bichler, BBH * Mike De Luca, Directeur, Publicis Dialog
- Joanne de Visser, Senior Manager Interactive, Coca-Cola Limited
- Will Eagle, Manager, Online and Creative Services, Virgin Mobile
- Larry Futers, National Marketing Manager, Mitsubishi
- Jean-Philippe Gauthier, GM, Sympatico/MSN
- Dawna Henderson, President and Managing Partner, Henderson Bas
- Darrell MacMullin, iMerchant Services, Paypal Inc.
- Jennifer Maks, eCommerce Marketing Manager, The ALDO Group
- Joe Mosher, Director, Aliant ISP, Aliant
- John Rocco, Director, Lifestyle & Kiosk, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
- Rosie Riolino-Serpa, Director, Usability and Customer Experience, e-Business, Rogers Communications Inc.
- Dave Smith, Art Director, Juxt Interactive
- Dave Stubbs, Creative Director, Organic
- Dominique Trudeau, Creative Director, Design and Interactive, Taxi Montreal
- Jean-Christophe Yacono, Freelancer
DMA judging will take place this summer, and the winners will be announced Nov. 2 in Toronto. The deadline for entries is June 23, giving the judges the summer to review entries and have everything ready to announce the winners in early November.
Originally published at www.onedegree.ca on June 18, 2006.