No industry would be complete without its own award ceremony. Marketing is no different, and the results have been posted form the 2006 Digital Marketing Awards form Marketing Magazine.
- Best of Show — Diesel, Montreal’s Experience Maximum Vegas
- Offline/Online Integrated Campaign — Fuel Industries, Ottawa’s WorstHandyMan
- Online Integrated Campaign — Marketel, Montreal’s Air Canada Revolution Campaign
- Wireless — Impact Mobile, Toronto’s Subway SUBtxt Campaign
- Online Advertising: Email — Taxi, Toronto’s Junk Entertain Yourself
- Online Advertising: Viral — Fuel Industries, Ottawa’s HomeWrecker
- Online Advertising: Spawned — Marketel, Montreal’s Play With George
- Online Advertising: In-Page — Fjord Interactive Marketing + Technology, Montreal’s Build Your Perfect Day
- Website: Consumer Products — Blast Radius, Vancouver’s Jordan Brand:Jumpman23.com
- Website: Advertising Broadband — Metro, Montreal’s Dinner Tonight
- Website: Consumer Packaged Goods — Henderson Bas Toronto’s Trojan Condoms Microsite
- Website: Business-to-Business — Teehan+Lax, Toronto’s Telus Mike Microsite
- Website: Not For Profit — FCBi Toronto’s SaveOurClimate.ca
- Website: Entertainment, Arts & Tourism — Diesel, Montreal’s Experience Maximum Vegas
- Website: E-commerce — Nurun, Toronto’s The Home Depot Canada
- Website: Services — Henderson Bas, Toronto’s Mackenzie Financial Burn Rate
- Interactive Tools — Fourth Wall Media, Toronto’s Vaseline:Science of Touch Exhibit
- Online Promotional Sites — Fuel Industries, Ottawa, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Miami’s Gap Watch Me Change
- Advertorial Gaming/Branded Gaming — Fuel Industries’ Hershey “Take 5”
For a full listing of the winners head to the 2006 Digital Marketing Awards Page.
Originally published at www.onedegree.ca on November 8, 2006.